Monday, August 25, 2008

We are Approved!!

We received our completed home study last week, and it was sent directly on to Taiwan for approval. I never thought I would hear this quickly though! Praise God, it has been decided that we are Sunny's family.

When the SW called, I was actually on my way out the door to take my oldest to an orthodontist appointment, so my head was spinning as I tried to take in all the information. I have to formally apply to the placement agency, and in the meantime official documents are being sent to us to be signed, notarized, and authenticated. Once all that is back in Taiwan we begin the 4-5 month court process wait, and then travel!! Naturally this is all in God's timing, but if He'd like to work a little with our timing then travel during February school break would be wonderful.

I intend to post again soon, going back to the beginning and actually giving some insight to who the Lindsay family is, because my profile really does not say much. I have to go cook dinner now, though.

Kelly

No comments: