Thursday, April 1, 2010

Magic Wings


Yesterday I took Zachary, Amelia, Sunny, and Micah to Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory and Gardens in Deerfield. It was Micah and Sunny's first time there, although I doubt Amelia remembers being there before. It is absolutely beautiful- both the hundreds of butterflies and the exotic flowers and bushes. I'll admit I went overboard taking photos of the delight on their faces as they watched countless butteflies flutter by-- but I'll only share the best 6 of the 60 here...















Micah was not overly thrilled at the honor of having a butterfly land on him. It was a wonderful trip though, and a nice break from the rain and a nice break up of the school week.
The photo of the three kiddos looking at the beautiful red butterfly might be the best one I have ever gotten of them!

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

looks like a fun time was had by all!
blessings,
TAmi