Tuesday, January 24, 2012

8 of 9 Strikes Again

I should have known better.  If the kid giggles too much or is too quiet it is time to check on him.  I was so pleased that Leif was playing quietly in my room while I rearranged bins and put away the bulk order of wheat in the kitchen.

Silly me.  Leif wasn't running around chasing the cat.  Leif wasn't trying on everyone's shoes and leaving them strewn about the living room.
My sweet little man was just playing quietly in my room.  With the crisco.

I should have known better.  After all, doesn't this look like a toddler who likes to sit and play quietly?

1 comment:

Education: Exploring Online Learning said...

Hi! Such a random comment, but we're working on getting together a huge blog roll at Real Life | Down syndrome and are labeling by birth year, so new parents can find older kids' stories... but with your four, I didn't know how to suggest sorting! Do you mind emailing me the four birth years of your kiddos with DS? I'm helping the blog owner with the blogroll and loving it because I am finding all these fun new blogs to read! You can reach me at meganlandmeier@gmail.com