Friday, June 26, 2009

I Knew It!

I have had a suspicion in my mind for many years now. I strongly have suspected that Jesus, Himself, personally sent all of our children to us. This may seem like an odd thing to say, especially of those born to us because you could reply: "Well sure He did, who else would do that?" A fair point, but what about our adopted children? Ten years ago, what were the odds that a child born in Hong Kong or Taiwan would be in our family? Astronomical odds; but the Lord is not limited by the odds. Likelihood is a tough avenue for finding Truth. All of our children were in our family before they were born. They have been ordained to be our children always, regardless of the indirect way they may have arrived here. I am sometimes asked, "Which are your real children?" What? All seven, what kind of question is that? This is my view, but how can you be really sure? You gotta go to the source and ask someone who was most recently in the Presence of God. And here he is.......I was holding Dante the other day and he was as sweet as can be. This child is truly precious (though I won't tick him off either) and while I was holding him and he was smiling at me, I thought again of this question. So I asked him, "Jesus, Himself sent you didn't He?" He sorta looked at me with a smile and his eyes shined. I think I got my answer.
James

1 comment:

Justine said...

Wonderful! I love this!