Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch or Buddy Walk?

Today Jamie and I took Amelia, Sunny, Micah, and Dante to the MDSC Buddy Walk in Wakefield. He and I had been trying to guess what color the shirts would be this year, and I joked that if they were orange it would look like a giant pumpkin patch.


The shirts were orange, and there were a LOT (2,000-ish) of pretty pumpkins in attendance. My orange shirt and I stayed behind the camera.





We really enjoyed the beautiful sunny day, being with so many other families like ours. The teens did opt to stay home, but it was nice for them to have a chance to spend an entire Sunday just hanging out with the goats, the PS2, and the football games on TV. Before the walk, Jamie and I took the littles to his Uncle's church in Stoneham, where we had a nice visit and enjoyed the service. Shortly after arriving home, I was off to milk the 5 dairy cows for my friends (which I enjoy doing).
Definitely a busy and very satisfying day. God is good!

No comments: